No matter how well a system is built, there always need to be testing and analysis of the way it works and the results it produces, thus assure the quality of the outcome of the project, based on the requirement analysis and the client needs.
A QA / Business Analyst professional is Someone with proven experience in user requirement analysis and documentation, having strong writing skills and being able to test a system properly to identify defects along with expected results. Some knowledge of technology would be required for both the testing part and the documentation part.
Quality Assurance / Business Analyst
Required Qualifications : Requires strong communications skills and working knowledge of a system development methodology. Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in technical writing and system documentation
- Experience with gathering user requirements
- Experience in data analysis and querying
- Experience with quality assurance (QA) testing of applications; ability to identify defects, track resolution o f problems, and retest defect corrections
- Knowledge in software development technologies, usage of the computer and of the mainstream platforms like Microsoft Windows